String scalar type represents textual data, represented as UTF-8
character sequences. The String type is most often used by GraphQL to
represent free-form human-readable text.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar String
link Require by
- AccountantA registered accountant company.
- AddAssociateArgumentAn associate object in which all fields are required. This is used to create.
- AddAssociateTypeRepresentation of a newly created associate for an accountant
- AddressThis is an address object that stores detailed information about an individual address.
- Administration The representation of an administration the way it is known in ClearFacts. Describes basic information about the company and people responsible for managing it.
- AppBadgeArgumentThe input type for the badge on the app
- AppIconArgumentThe input type for the icon on the app
- AppInfoThis represents the customization of the app
- AssociateGroupRepresentation of an associate group for an accountant.
- AssociateTypeRepresentation of an associate for an accountant
- BadgeThe badge on the app
- CompanyStatisticStatistics for a single company.
- CountryOfficial data on the country of residence.
- DocumentRepresents a document
- EditAssociateArgumentAn associate object in all fields that are passed will be updated. This is used to update.
- EmailAn e-mail address configured in the system, belonging to a company domain.
- FileThe resulting entity of an uploaded file, supplied with meta data.
- IconThe icon on the app
- InvoiceDocumentRepresents an invoice document
- MutationRoot mutation
- QueryRoot query
- StatisticItemA single statistic value for the given period.
- __DirectiveA Directive provides a way to describe alternate runtime execution and type validation behavior in a GraphQL document. In some cases, you need to provide options to alter GraphQL's execution behavior in ways field arguments will not suffice, such as conditionally including or skipping a field. Directives provide this by describing additional information to the executor.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __InputValueArguments provided to Fields or Directives and the input fields of an InputObject are represented as Input Values which describe their type and optionally a default value.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.